Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

 

_THIS IS A FREE TESTING BETA OF THE SITE_

 

RANDOM SENTENCES

I don’t have time to go to the toilet.
我 没有 时间 去 洗手间。
Wǒ méiyǒu shíjiān qù xǐshǒujiān.
The war friend stands on a train station.
战友 站 在 火车站。
Zhànyǒu zhàn zài huǒchē zhàn.
My older sister borrowed my book.
我的 姐姐 借 了 我的 书。
Wǒde jiějie jiè le wǒ de shū.
I’m busy doing people favors.
我 忙 帮 人 忙。
Wǒ máng bāng rén máng.
I’m busy doing people favors.
我 很 忙 帮 人 忙。
Wǒ hěn máng bāng rén máng.
We finish the class at quater past eight.
我们 八 点 一刻 下课。
Wǒmen bā diǎn yī kè xiàkè.
Notify the comrades.
通知 同志。
Tōngzhī tóngzhì.
He eats baozi while reading the paper.
他 吃 着 包子 看 报纸。
Tā chīzhe bāozi kàn bàozhǐ.
If they don't have vegetables, buy fruits, for instance apples and mangos.
如果 没有 蔬菜,买 水果,比如说 苹果 和 芒果。
Rúguǒ méiyǒu shūcài, mǎi shuǐguǒ, bǐrú shuō píngguǒ hé mángguǒ.
This stamp is pretty.
这个 邮票 很 漂亮。
Zhège yóupiào hěn piàoliang.
I've spent a lot of money buying this jasmine tea.
我 花 了 很多 钱 买 这个 花茶。
Wǒ huāle hěnduō qián mǎi zhège huāchá.
To wear a hat here represents that (the person) has no manners.
在 这里 戴 帽子 代表 没 有 礼貌。
Zài zhèli dài màozi dàibiǎo méiyǒu lǐmào.

RELOAD THE PAGE FOR MORE