_THIS IS A TESTING BETA VERSION OF THE SITE_

 

I don’t know how I should handle it.
我 不 知道 我 应该 怎么 办。
Wǒ bù zhīdào wǒ yīnggāi zěnme bàn.
How to turn the air-conditioning on?
怎么 开 空调?
Zěnme kāi kōngtiáo?
How shall we handle it?
我们 要 怎么 办?
Wǒmen yào zěnme bàn?
How to say this in Chinese?
这个 汉语 怎么说?
<Zhège hànyǔ zěnme shuō?>
I don't know how to solve this problem.
我 不 知道 怎么 解决 这个 问题。
Wǒ bù zhīdào zěnme jiějué zhège wèntí.
Last time you said you wouldn’t come again, how come you’ve come again?
你 上次 说 了 你 不 要 再 来,你 怎么 又 来 了?
Nǐ shàng cì shuō le nǐ bùyào zài lái, nǐ zěnme yòu láile.
How to use the heating?
怎么 使用 暖气?
Zěnme shǐyòng nuǎnqì?
How to get to Tian'an men?
天安门 怎么 走?
<Tiān'ānmén zěnme zǒu?>
Why do you bring it up again?
你 怎么 又 来 了?
Nǐ zěnme yòu lái le?
What is the most convenient way to get there?
怎么 去 最 方便?
Zěnme qù zuì fāngbiàn?